Posted on March 23 2020
BECAUSE IT'S A SMART THING TO DO:
Luxury Perfumes are expensive, and It takes time to feel the perfume on your skin. You have to try and wear the perfume few times before making a decision to purchase a full bottle. Many a times, you are a perfume connoisseur who likes to try different perfumes from different niche brand houses (Dior, Celine, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Clive Christian, Bond No 9, Parfums MDCI, Fragrance Du Bois etc) or from different master perfumers or with different notes and styles and it’s not practical to buy full bottles of each fragrance. It’s just expensive!
7 REASONS WHY DECANTS MAKE SENSE:
- It's expensive to buy full bottle of different fragrances you like.
- Traveler's boon: It's so much easier and economical to carry decants of 5 different fragrance while traveling rather than carrying 5 full bottles.
- Try before you buy: A full bottle takes a long time to finish before you can try a new fragrance.
- Season's change from Winter to Spring and so does the fragrance. Decants allow you to quickly switch and try different fragrances of the season
- Different fragrances are meant for different occasions and so just pick a decant for each occasion from a happy, party or a somber mood.
- Out for a meeting or casual lunch with friends- keep on in your bag or pocket for quick spray of fragrance and feel great.
- Last but not least- Like wine or cars, who does not like a chance to strike a conversation and share knowledge about different types of fragrances- new arrivals, different notes, master perfumers or perfume houses.